Saturday, December 27, 2008

Something to think about...

Today started off like any other day...wake up then eat and just chill. Then, we...meaning my brother, sister, and I went to a basketball game and met up with some friends of mine. Everything was good, our team won and we ended up at La Bella's right after to eat. Then we decided to go kick it at someone's house and have some drinks and just kick it. That was going well and so was everything else. Then we decided to go to Denny's at 3:30 am. That was the worst decision we made....

It was cool, until one of our friend's homeboys came through and then all of a sudden there was a fight outside...it all happened so fast and all I can remember thinking of was, "Where's my brother? Come over here!" I didn't want anything bad to happen to him. That was the worst feeling in the world seeing someone I knew get in a big ass fight, not to mention that my younger brother was about 20 feet away from it all. I was scared not even really for me, but for my little brother. Thank goodness we got outta there before we got in trouble...

The whole thing just made me realize how important the people I care about in my life are. There may be times when I disagree and dislike them, but at the end of the day, I would still put myself on the line before them....
THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR GUIDANCE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment