Thursday, January 1, 2009

new year! new me?


I haven't blogged in a minute...but hey I'm BACK! So, with all the anxiety from the past few days, these past couple ones have been pretty darn good. Monday night, I had a nice lil surprise...when everyone left me home all alone, someone came through with my matching purple presents that smell yummy! :) 

"HIM: Ayy do you have anymore mints?
ME: Naw, that's my lipgloss. Why...you want some?"
***& then....SMACK! ;)


Then, Tuesday night was my bestfriend, Angel's 19th birfffday! So we went clubbin at Sin in Downtown. It was pretty coo, she had fun and that's all that matters! Had some dranks before we left and grubbed at Mickey D's...then got some chillen done at 1am ish and then...after thinking I wasn't gonna get to 'say goodbye' i get a text that made me smile...got back to Angel's house. We started watching "Y tu mama, tambien" & omg that shieeeet was crazyyyy! But anywhoo, my lil punkass drove down to see me so I can say bye & so he can get his snack box with a letter i wrote him...he couldn't stay though and I was so sad when he left :'( but you gotta do what you gotta do...at least I got to say 'see ya in 4 months' & we got to say 'ill miss you'! 

But now, it's a new year. I have a new year's resolution. NO testosterone. That's enough said & the rest is for me to know. I coulda gone to LA to party up there but shit happened...there's gonna be a next time for LA & it was still a fun day. Visited my G-ma :) then headed to my aunt's for an annual big family dinner...then a feast back home....5-4-3-2-1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! No kiss but whatevs...I pray for a blessed and bountiful year filled with grace, happiness, love, and laughter!


P.S. Thanks to Elize's great idea...I know ima jack her swagggg...sorry bluhhh! Here's my 2008 in a quickie :]

january
started off like all other years
then smiled like crazy [L.B.]

february
finally a valentine
new mainsqueeze [L.B.] finally official 02.22

march
ahhhh! no more mainqueeze
 no smiles, just TEARS :'(

april
trippen balls angry rage
hello NEW YORK!!! :)

may
oh PROM
thank jesus for bffs

june
graduation speech
my lil punkass! [could be miss punkass]
6'11 at sdsu...smiling then

july
favorite month my birfffday! [30th=LEO!]
DICKS! & SMACK! 6'11
no more punkass
but i stayed SMILING =]

august
summer bridge
met my partna E bluhh! :)

september
partayyyyy all day everyday! ;)
start of ucsd...move in
***bye big bed =/

october
ohhhhh, life changing! [cherries]
E made me do it...peer pressure :)
weekend trip to LA
gahhhhdayummmm!

november
nurse E & miss cheetah J! :]
my lil punkass is back! =D
met some cool new people in LA :)

december
started with a good vibe & big smiles!
well, mista payton...in SD!
xmas presents!
awww kisses! <3
birfffdays!


Overall, the year was indeed filled with surprises...people came and gone & there were lots of surprises, more pleasant than none. I know I changed soooo much in 2008, but I'm glad I did because I grew up alot and I became closer to my parents & even met some people I believe will be with me for quite some time. I'm thankful for such a great year but I'm hoping for an even better one with more to come to keep me on my toes! :]


***EXCITED...cannot wait to unfold the presents of the new year! :]





No comments:

Post a Comment