Sunday, February 22, 2009

HANGOVER! =/

Last night was probably the WORST NIGHT EVER!
11 shots in 1 hour = death!
So never again...at least not in one measly hour!

Bitches keep running their mouths like they're so innocent and shit! Dudes acting like bitches and run their mouths despite the fact that there were pacts made! WTF is up with that?!

Idk who to trust anymore, besides the given: immediate family, Elize, Angel, and a handful of others, yall know who yall are. Thanks for having my back and keeping my trust :)

Lemme just 'sientate' and go M.I.A [hiatus] if you will, according to E! Calm things down and focus on the more important things in life.








***BLESSED! At least they make me smile! :) Dad & Lance, you two as well!


P.S. Try to break me, and these bonds...I DARE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment