Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Just some thoughts...

This recurring thought was all of a sudden triggered once again in my mind. I'm not exactly sure what caused it this time, but here it goes:

It always seems to be concerning relationships and I usually don't trip about these things as much as I used to because I know I don't wanna be in one right now...but for some reason, I'm feeling down- sad, anxious, and pensive all at the same time. Maybe it's the pre-rag...NO, not 'maybe' it IS because of that! AHHHHHHHHH fuck that bullsheeeeit! 

Ha, at the beginning of this blog, I really was feeling alone. I wanted to talk to someone, but at the same time, I didn't wanna bother anyone at this time...and it didn't help that my sleeping pattern is wack (I slept at 8 and woke up at 11:30)! But as I gather and write my thoughts down and listen to music, I realize that this happens to everyone so I shouldn't really feel alone. But still, it happens every month, so I should give myself some time to just be this way for like, a DAY & no more than that! :) 

It just sucks because I also notice a recurring pattern for this, and unfortunately, right before I start feeling this way, I become an asshole and hurt people's feelings...then BAM! Anywhoo...that's that. Now let's get back to our regularly televised program.




***LETTING GO

No comments:

Post a Comment