Thursday, March 5, 2009

Something new


So I went home with E yesterday [no homo] so I can get on the spaghetti and lumpia my momma made for us...AND to
'trim' my hair. 

We got picked up from UCSD, got my siblings, then went to the salon. But we were hungry so we decided to get some Messican food first. We ordered like normal people did and while we were ordering, some female was staring at my sister. Realizing this, she asked what she should do so I said, 'Shit stare at her back!' So she looked at her for like 2 seconds and looked away. 

We got done ordering and we were just peacefully waiting for our order but the female continues to stare her down and I noticed that the bitch's two friends did the same. Elize decided to ask the female if they was beefing with us and to my damn surprise, the bitch said yes! I was like 'No she didn't just say that!' in my mind, so they started talking all this shit and left. 

We still waited peacefully for our order, but these three hoes...one of them was gay with super tight jeans on...decided it would be coo to wait outside the taco shop for like 20 minutes, until some other girl came back in and asked us 'Are you guys tryna fight them?' Again, to my damn surprise, I said 'NO, we're not!' And again they start talking shit and all this bullshit

They pretty much just wanted to start shit for no reason! Exactly why I was never into that high school psychobabble!

So anyways, then I finally got my haircut and it looks like this... 

I was just gonna get a trim, but that 'trim' ended up shopping off about 7 inches of my hair! Freakin peer pressure from Elize and my sister! DAMN beeziies! LMAO. Sikeeee! I like it :) I'm just used to long hair since junior year...oh well! Here's to the new college look :)




***FRESH! Hate on that! Thanks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment