Friday, October 23, 2009

Did You Know

that not eating your vegetables can literally kill you? Yeap, true fact right there so to those parents who constantly force their children to eat their veggies, good for yall. & for those kids who pretend to eat them but really don't? Well damn, I guess yall should might as well pretend yall got a life to live...better yet, just prepare to die asap.

I was sitting in Chemistry again today and my professor said that radicals are dangerous and they desperately want to "attach" to something, so the first thing they see, they will try to pull and attach to. Hmm, sound familiar? Yeah, I thought so. Them radicals are kinda sounding like thirsty/hoe-ish boys and girls we all know about. Hoe-ish you ask? YES hoe-ish because they "make" more radicals that can kill us! Get my drift? [LOL]

My professor also mentioned that if someone wanted to create a mortal, the best way to do so is to put things that will kill it inside it. With that said, we, the human race, are created with free radicals such as oxygen that can and WILL literally attach to our DNA and eat it alive, messing up what we are all together. WTF right?! Yeah, we need some of it to breathe, but damn you sneaky little bastard. You like a Sour Patch Kid...sour then sweet. 

So to all the oxygens and other free-murdering radicals in my body, I promise I'll eat all the vegetables and drink all the green tea and anything else with antioxidants I can think of to save myself from you. Just don't eat me alive...please & thanks!



1 comment:

  1. i feel like the first part of this blog was a 'die please' paragraph directed at me... i coulda sworn i just told u i dont like/eat that many veggies like... 12 hours ago... mm. where was this health lesson when we were eatin our fried meat n potatos today?!?!?!?! (Wingstop)

    ReplyDelete