Thursday, October 15, 2009

Found this poem

[BIG shout out to http://greeeeeneyes.blogspot.com/  for this poem I found on her blog. Peep her out!]


"Weakened from the sparkles in your Eyes"(Short Poem)

As our eyes meet, every blood vessels I have stops working.
I remained 
still without any rough motions,
and decided to hide behind my thick, moth lashes
Hoping you wouldn't be able to read my 
burning desires..

But You knock me down,

and took control of my 
infinite guards that I personally
constructed to protect my
 
Goldenembroidered Heart
so noone could ever,
EVER creep in to my soul, Again..

But Self-control was No where to be found.

My walls Collapsed, and I was exposed to 
You.
I couldn't resist, But to slightly open the door to
"the Right time, Right place, With the Right person"
Tasting Hope and Faith once more.



[Reminds me of this poem...]



 was sittin dwn out of twn yet it was my twn

n i gave my eyes sum exercise

N my green vision got exhausted

4 these sorry excuses for women

i was trippin

N thn i was slippin back in2 my chair

2 get some sleep wen i took a peek

n my mind reached its peak

N i cudnt speak n found tht my ability

2 do simple functions like rhyme dies

because i had made contact

Wit only one of my senses

but tht was more than enough

because we connected 6 times

We looked away n thn looked back

like we were sayin no

thru body language

She was amazin thn she blazed by me

n tht was it tmid tendencies

had limited me n i was finished

N thn it left me

i came at her with such grace

n ferocity n asked

y are you so quiet?

her reasoning was hunger

not knwing tht i cud

satiate tht appetite like a buffet

her mind n emotions wud nvr

crave another thing

N neither wud her stomach

n thn my interaction wit her

was interrupted

n i had this feeling tht evn

a goat cudnt stomach

My last words wud b

let me b ur caterer 2 u

thru u n wit u cuz im a huge fan

Julieanne its time 4 u 2 

make sum plans wit a real man






...as well as the first time we met & every single time we're together...

No comments:

Post a Comment