Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Good afternoon!




I decided to skip both workshops today for good reason...well not really. I just missed my alarm and didn't wanna be late. Then I realized that it WAS a good idea to stay in today because it's finally Fall weather outside- cold and good for cuddling. 

I just wanted to mention how splendid yesterday was! I don't know what it was- maybe it was knowing that I put smiles on people's faces or at least about to- but it was just great! And waking up this morning, that same great feeling lingered and I thank God for that, as well as those who helped keep it there :)

I kinda had a little slip up last night though, but I think I'm back on track...no i KNOW i am! So I just really wanted to share this positivity to whoever reads it. The secret to being in a good mood and having a great day? There is none! Just make sure to smile even when you're a lil under the weather and trust that you'll feel better :)



P.S. November can't come any faster!!! Funny, "So Anxious" is playing again! I swear that song is always on point when I need it [LOL]

No comments:

Post a Comment