Saturday, October 24, 2009

Kids...gotta love em!


I had quite a long day today. Left the apartment at around 3pm to go to MCRD to get this present for this one Scorpio. Got one of them, but not the other because it was sold out and didn't think I was gonna get it anymore. Went to the Naval Base to get some grub with my eldest cousin, his wife, and his two kiddies and catch a movie. Then went to the other Navy exchange to try and get the other present which was sold out there too! So we start leaving and cousin drove me to Walmart and finally...they had it! 

My main thing for this post? I'd forgotten how wonderful it is to be around kids. My cousin has a son who is seven years old and a daughter who is three, and they're expecting another girl in four months. It was so refreshing to be around such innocence and pure joy! It's like every time I heard them laugh, I couldn't help but smile and laugh myself! Not to mention, they are supaaa cute! It brought my inner child out and & they reminded me of the receiver of such gifts! I'm glad I got to spend the day with them! :)




 I'm real excited for this box to be shipped and opened! IDK why cuz it aint even mine. i just wish I can see the initial reaction when it's opened. Ahp well...I guess I'll never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment