Saturday, November 28, 2009

All I want for Christmas...


All I want for Christmas...you ask?

So this year I decided to make a list of all the things I want for Christmas...so here it goes [in NO particular order]:

1. Viva La Juicy perfume
2. A new purse
3. Moccasins 
4. New clothes, that includes EVERYTHING that is classified under clothing
5. New bras AND panties
6. My very own camera
7. A DVD/blu ray player
8. A Yorkshire terrier puppy
9. Disneyland tickets
10. Laker game tickets
11. New sunglasses
12. A new Macbook, mine is scarred :/
13. Hmmm....




I couldn't really think of a #13. In fact, those other ones were hard to think of as well, cuz what I really want, you can't buy from any store. As much as I'd want all those material things,  the only reason I'd want one of those on the list is because I'd know it was from that someone, and it'll always remind me of that person-  I'm just a lil sentimental like that. But what I really want this Christmas is to spend some quality time at home, or somewhere, with someone. I wanna cuddle with during a nice movie, whispering sweet lil nothings that mean like the world at that moment in time. Just this one time, during THIS holiday/winter season. 




Simpin wish 101: ...is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment