Sunday, November 29, 2009

Back in elementary school...


I used to carry around a lunch box for recess because unlike here, we actually had 30 minutes to eat during recess in the Philippines. And if I forget my lunch at home, my mom would make sure to come by during my lunch hour
[yes, an entire hour of lunch] to bring me some rice and other foods in my lunch box. I remember how excited I would get in the summertime, when it was time to pick out my new rolly back pack and of course, my lunch box! The priest was talking about it earlier, but he referred to them as "lunch pails" and it reminded me of my own experiences. 




 






What do you remember about your childhood?

Do you remember your own box?

:)






1 comment:

  1. Nah I was hood I just brought my tortillas with weenie in a ziploc. :p

    Member our speeches back in the day? I still think I should of won. ;)

    ReplyDelete