Saturday, November 28, 2009

Quiet moments.


As much as I wish I was out and about with friends or even a 'boyfriend'...out in a party and what not, I'm glad I'm at home, enjoying a peaceful relaxed night with my dad. Yeah, I'm the only one outta the three with no partner and I wish I did. I wish I had someone to cuddle with, someone who I can share my love with, but it's times like these that help me remember that there are others who I share my love with too. Yeah I get kinda jealous that my brother and sister have places to go and things to do with their significant others but I guess this gives me time to find myself in order for me to love myself, just in time for another person to come into my life and love me. Yeah, we're just watching movies on a Friday night when everyone else is at an after Thanksgiving function and what not, and don't get me wrong, I'd wanna be in one of them too, but it's moments like these that keep me grounded. They keep me humble and remind me of my priorities and how very lucky I am to be able to spend some quiet time with people who matter the most.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T


No comments:

Post a Comment