Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just that someone.


Someone who's not on that bullshit, who's ready to be serious. Just have

something simple n by that I mean sumone who at the end of the day, even if we fight
or argue or despite any intricacies or complications, we can just fall in each
other's arms and laugh at how silly the argument was cuz we just have that deep of a
connection. Someone who I won't mind putting up with despite his moodswings and what
not cuz he'll do the same for me.

Someone who is so compatible with me that whether we're by ourselves or even if we
are across the room from each other with tons of ppl around, we'd still be able to
understand each other just thru eye contact and nonverbal communication and
compatible enough wit me that I can tease him enuff for him to be upset cuz he looks
sexy when he's mad but I'd know what to do to fix it and make it up.

Someone who I can be goofy and playful with. Someone who I can just randomly hit up
throughout the day and vice versa just to get a smile. Someone I could fall in love
with everyday with the little things he does and someone who can fall in love with
me for the little things that I'd do for him. Someone who will appreciate me and
vice versa. Someone I can cook with and just chill with on a random day and just
be....that kinda stuff.

Who doesn't want that?


1 comment: