Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ohhhh dear!


"It's late and I'm feeling so tired, having trouble sleeping. This constant compromise between thinking and breathing..."



As usual, my insomnia attacks. It always does NO MATTER how tired/exhausted I get from the day's events. Delivering babies definitely would be a good profession for me since them cuties decide to pop out around this time of the day.

Anywhooo, I feel like exposing some hoesss! LMAO jk not hoes necessarily, just people. But I figured that would be too mean and too much for me to do [for yall to read] cuz I know I'll definitely offend some people, but just know I've thought about it....well, still am actually.
BUT I WON'T DO IT :x


The old Julieanne is back, that's fashoo! :)


So ima try and get this sleep, and finish off this midterms week with a BANG! =D Toodles loves! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment