Thursday, January 21, 2010

This Bed.


Who knew that a bed could trigger SO many different things?

I went to bed with a severe back pain, to the point where it felt all stiff. I couldn't find a comfortable spot so I kept tossing and turning. I woke up this morning and it was even worse! My shoulders were sore as fuck and it still hurts! FUCK this lil ass twin bed, causing me anguish and shit :(

At the same time, my bed also brings me back to missing some company. I miss having someone to lay next to and just chill, no sexual tip. But yeah, since I'm grown in my thoughts, ima just go ahead and admit that I miss the sexual tip too [LOL].

This rain and cool weather sure does NOT help either. Making me think of some thangssss and what not. But since my back is hurt, I just wanna chill and cuddle up :/

I FCUKING MISS IT!!! Damn you bed. Damn you rain. Damn you cold. Damn you distance.
*bigMUHFUCKENsighs*




The first song just applies to the title of my post and pretty much the topic of this post, but the
second song actually applies to how I'm feeling at the moment.



3 comments:

  1. I most def feel you on this post. Just want that company again. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, hey, you're just being real. That's how I feel sometimes.
    Kinda ironic cus I woke up this morning to some wack ass neck cramps. We must sleep in some crazy positions, LOL.

    I tagged your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, some hot tea does the trick, so i've been told.
    Actually come to think of it, i've been told hot tea is the magic cure for alot of things, But let's be real. sometimes you just need a hug, from that someone.
    Hang in there love<3

    ReplyDelete