Thursday, February 11, 2010


How many more tears do I have to shed for everything to be fine?

Everything is falling apart right before my eyes. It usually doesn't all come down at once, and I usually have that ONE strong point to hold on to and keep me going, but EVERY aspect of my life is going down.

Family. Friends. Relations. School.

I don't know what else to do...I don't know what else to say...

I'm always the one making sure everyone else is taken cared of, but doesn't anyone else care about how I'm doing? Cuz it sure doesn't feel like it.

3 comments:

  1. i totally can relate!

    milladream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This too shall pass :)
    Life doesn't throw probs at us that we can't handle. After all the troubles, just think that you'll be a stronger person. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there bud.

    I was reading this article on Taoism and there's a quote that reminded me of you.

    "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." -Lao Tzu

    I hope you stay strong and don't let your emotions consume you. If you need anything you know where to reach me. :) 1Luv.

    ReplyDelete