Saturday, March 6, 2010

I hope you're happy now


There it goes again. A Facebook news feed to rub in my face that my theory was, is, and seems like it will always be correct.


He gets the girl, the frat, and the baby as an uncle...basically everything he wants AFTER he's talked to me. And me? I'm left with a heart that is more fragile than the last. I feel so weak right now. Not even mad anymore, just weak. Tired. Hurt.

This ALWAYS happens. People feed me lies and I believe them because I try to look at the positive side of things. Seems to work against me. Man I'm so tired. My heart is so tired.

I don't want to be affected by him anymore. I don't wanna be affected by it anymore. I feel tears coming, but they arent coming from my eyes. They're coming from my soul and my chest is heavy.

I wanna be happy for "them" but I'd be lying if I said I am right now because I'm not. I don't even know how it happened. I have so many questions to ask like "When did you start even talking to her? When did you stop caring for me?" SO MANY QUESTIONS...yet idk if I even wanna hear the answers because I'm tired of not knowing whether it's real or not.

So much to say but idk how to articulate them...except to cry, but thats not even an option right now because my tears wont even come out.

Sighhhh....

I hope you're happy.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly how you feel about this. so much so that I directly feel your pain. I wish there was something I could tell u to make u feel better but honestly I don't wanna insult ur intelligence. It's gonna hurt for a while especially when your the one who was left behind so the best thing you can do is allow yourself the time to mourn and grieve and then just try and live each day as it comes to you. Don't rush your healing process, it'll stop hurting eventually. I hope you feel better =/.

    ReplyDelete