Saturday, April 24, 2010

Expecting the unexpected.


Expectations with an added twist of affirmations can sometimes get the best of us. On top of that, sometimes, our thoughts get in the way of us feeling...and I mean really FEELING things for what's real.

stop thinking. feel. and not the kind of feel like you feel happy when that person is around. if it feels right.

because choosing to pursue, or in most girls cases, to be pursued is a very important decision

it's a game, but it's a worthless game if it doesnt involve the right players

because although it's a game, you're both supposed to win

whenever you find yourself thinking too much, STOP

and feel the situation

and go with what FEELS right

not what you THINK is right



Sometimes I wish I didn't talk so much. Or felt the need to talk as much. I be hitting people up left and right EXPECTING a response...and I get frustrated when I don't get a response back. I know people are busy and I am too, but I think I'm a better procrastinator than a lot of people...smh. That's all bad for lots of reasons. One, I don't get shit done that I'm supposed to. Two, I start to bug people :(

Ughhh FML. I wish I had a switch to turn my brain off to talking and turn it on to studying and getting focused! Cuz then it fucks with my head when someone I hit up doesn't answer and I just get irritable. ALL BAD
!


No comments:

Post a Comment