Friday, May 21, 2010

Say Something


"It happened fast. We grew apart. We argued daily."

"And you didn't wanna fix it? I never wanted us to grow apart..."



It hurts the most to know that I was there to fight for someone who wasn't even there anymore. I was always there, fighting. You didn't know how to express yourself and neither did I but I wanted to work things out. I wasn't ready to give it up. And I guess me writing this shows that I'm still not ready to give it up. Why am I even still fighting for this? For you? It's like I think that me talking to you or crying over you is gonna change your mind when you've already made it up. I understand that you didn't know how to express yourself and neither did I, but I reassured you that I was there for you and you can tell me anything, so why didn't you. I need to stop lying to myself and forcing myself and everyone else around me to believe that I'm okay when really, I'm not because I am still deeply affected by it.




This shit was all I knew, you and me only. I did it all for you, still you were lonely. We coulda worked it out, but I guess things change...

You know I'd fight for you but how can I fight someone who isn't even there? I've had the rest of you now I want the best of you I don't care if that's not fair...


3 comments:

  1. girl...

    damn

    lets go to church
    we need jesus

    ReplyDelete
  2. foreal tho!

    i feel weird i havent gone to church in 2 weeks :(
    but we needa just kick it and talk

    ReplyDelete