Monday, December 22, 2008

Coincidence...

I think it's quite ironic and even a little funny that certain people can never leave you...
It's like no matter the distance, once you talk to them you always get that same warm feeling, remember those same good memories, and feel those same butterflies when you hear their laugh, listen to them speak, or even picture their flashy smile.
I feel like the holidays do bring a spirit of joy in everybody...even those you thought you'd never forgive, you end up feeling love for them, not so much in that affectionate 'I-wanna-be-yours' kinda way, but in that 'I-wish-you-well' kinda way.
 Idk what triggered this particular person, but I'm glad it did, because it sparked a reminiscent, yet humorous conversation between us, and though brief, I appreciated every word from it.

AHHH, anywhoo...my day was great once again! I love the Christmas season...not so much actual Christmas day itself although it is nice to open up presents and all that, but I love the December days that lead up to it because everyone is just so joyful and glowing, with their faces gleaming with smiles that brighten up my day. I just feel so good about everything, even about the things that bother me! Hmmm, I'm thankful for everyday, but extra grateful for those days :)


***BLESSED...cannot ask for more right now


P.S. I lowkey miss L.B. aka Jenna...real name [mr. Rush]


No comments:

Post a Comment