Saturday, December 20, 2008

:]

Today was a great day! :) Woke up early because my momma and I had to finish our Christmas shopping, and I woke up to a cute text YAY! haha...
[Anywhoooo!]
I came up with a brilliant scheme to get my dad an iPhone for his xmas/21st anniversary present so my mom agreed and she got it!
We went home and I wrapped presents for everybody while my momma made some dessert she likes to call 'broken glass'.
Saw the Lakers game and the Cavaliers game...then in the middle of those, gave Mr. Hart his share of the dessert.
Kicked it with Carlos, Louie, and Esther my love, went to In and Out, went to Walmart at 1 am ish but it was closed, and finally, talked about S-E-X baby! LOL! ;) and didn't get in til 3:50 am mwahahahaha!

BTW, it's my partna in crime's BIG 18th birthday...FINALLY! Now we can go clubbing! Whoooo hooo! :) 
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday 
dear Elizeeeeee, 
happy birthday to you! 

***MIXED EMOTIONS about the coming week...we'll see what happens!


No comments:

Post a Comment