Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First time everrrrr...!


So yeah, this basically takes me bloggin virginity...this is ME btw :)

I'm home for the winter break and it's funny cuz most people would be happy,
but I feel quite indifferent...almost like I don't belong [blahhh typical college student feeling]. I'm happy and straight and all, but idk maybe it's the 'post-rag' reaction, as me & E like to call it. MWAHAHAHA!
[btw that's my evil laugh, you'll be hearing it alot]

Anywhoo, I'm blogging cuz I needed something to help me sort out my emotions,
especially when I feel like nobody else is there to hear me out, ya know? Hmmm, so yeah I'm just gonna leave it at that but if I continue having these emotions, then I'll forsure post.

***DISCONTENT to say the least...
(but you can't even tell in that picture cuz this is a temporary feeling)

No comments:

Post a Comment