Tuesday, December 16, 2008

This one muhfuckah...

I don't look too happy in this picture because for some reason that
IDK, a muhfuckah has been on my mind for the past couple days, even after the thought that he's been erased from my memory. Well, apparently NOT! This muhfuckahhh, mannn I don't even know where the fck to begin with this dude.

'Used to talk in the summer, "Hey sweetie..." blahh blahhh blahhhh! Then that stopped and we was just FRIENDS...little did I know, I wouldn't be able to shake this dude out my life, cuz he came right back...and this time took something from me, which I really didn't mind sharing. NOOOO, that's not the issue here mayne! That is NOT AT ALL why I'm so deeply infuriated with his ass! He had the nerve to accuse me and get angry with me! & for what? Shiiieeeeet, who knows, cuz I sure as hell don't have the slightest idea! Which angered me even more cuz there was absolutely no relevant reason to get mad at someone who was trying to fix things with you, asshole!  Him, his new flashy whip, his new 'girl', and his [psychobabble bullshit] can all kiss my filipino ass!'

ANYWAYS! Despite all he's put me through, I thank you for strengthening me and for making me see the real you...which DEFINITELY helped me realize that you're not someone I need in my life like I thought I did. You definitely proved to me that you weren't who I thought you were, but despite all the bad, I still pity you, and would pity you wayyyyy the hell before I pity myself, because at least I know what I deserve...but I feel like you don't even know what you have, and you don't know what you have to offer. I wish you theee best of luck in life and in the pursuit of your happiness [however cliche that may sound]...and I am deeply, from the bottom of my heart, so thankful, because now, when a good thing comes along, I'll definitely know and appreciate it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment