Tuesday, January 13, 2009

engaged and underage

Yes, I am indeed engaged now! Ha, sikeeee! Not that kind of engaged muthasssss :) No sireee bob, don't let the ring fool you! I'm talking about 'engaged' as in I'm involved in what I needa do to better myself and the people around me. That lil incident made me realize alotta different shit and I'm glad it happened cuz then I woulda still been naive about certain people and they fakeness! GRRRRR fuck that 'F' word! Keep it real mayneeeee! 

Anywhoo, yesterday was a blast! Burnt ass mission to the UTC mall...well we thought we were on our way there, but we got on the wrong bus so we ended up in Old Town. Then while there, some old bum started singing and supposedky he was serenading some chick over at the trolley station....WEIRD! Then we finally hopped on the bus back to campus, when this lil boy started playing peekaboo with me & E and had this super mischievous evil laugh MWAHAHAHA! Got back on campus and then BAM!!!! We see a person on the ground injured
cuz he got hit by a car, right on the campus loops route! BSU meeting...played this game and bartered to get a doberman...then free BK sundae cones :) off to Revelle to chill....
E: Ohhhh southern cooking!
[all excited and alert]
J: From West Virginia?
[confused tone]
ROFL!!!!! Then off to Mira Mesa to chill with David, Sy, Sam, and V! Whew, what a day! :)




***AWESOMEEEE!....i say i got that 'fuck it' in my system now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment