Saturday, January 10, 2009

worst night ever.

'Butterflies grumbling around my stomach. Shivering. Tears strolling down.'

That same feeling when you know you've messed up...but this time, I messed up BIG TIME! There is no explanation for my behavior at all, and why I did it...I had a "good" reason before, now I have no words to speak or a face to show. Out of all the mistakes I've made in life, this is probably number one on the list. 

I feel like every time I try and fit in, and just get along and be on good terms with is everyone, is when I completely blow things up and screw them up. I AM SINCERELY SORRY. I don't know how this will and if it can ever pass, but I'm hoping and praying that they can give me another shot.

I just don't know what's going to happen now, but I know that things are not ever going to be the same again.



***COWARDLY ASHAMED...speechless & humiliated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment