Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I got this DICK for you...

...are you a FREAK?! LMFAO! Just you wait & watch this shieeet! :)



So besides that video and that phrase, today was 
COMPLETELY & UTTERLY burnt! UGHHH! The worst day ever!
People really just needa either sit back and calm the fuck down, or they can approach and confront me if they are bothered that much.
Like WTF?! Stupid ass drama that is sooo unnecessary! Whatever...ima still do me :)

&& btw, Elize! You are funny sometimes gurrrooo!

"soooo that's never gonna happen

my coochie's gonna hafta fall off before i reach that point"



***PISSED!...yet I'm still a BAUCE for handling my shit




P.S. Last night was jokesss! Literally was laughing on the inside with Wade's stooopid ass 'high' face
and his dance moves to 'dmmm, dmmm, dmmm, dmmm'
and Dee's dance contribution,
and Ace's voice over and Arsenio for showing them that video.

No comments:

Post a Comment