Friday, January 30, 2009

Tell me why

the muthafuckah somehow keeps coming up in everyday conversations unexpectedly from the most random people? My bff is right when he said:
"Dude for the rest of your life...whether you like it or not, you will be hearing about him even when you're married. Ima buy you his jersey when he is in the NBA making millions."

Anywhoo, it kinda makes me wonder if I shoulda stuck with that muthafuckah, but nahhhh I'm too smart and too good to put myself through that bullshieeeet! It's all gravy! (:

But yeah, today was pretty coo. Me and E finally found a 'spot' and we met some Black guy who was tryna get some buddha and prolly some booty as well cuz he had asked if we was sisters and if we had boyfriends like WTF? LMAO...I guess me and E do hang out wayyy too much cuz people are now thinking that we look alike! LMAO! But yeah, so for tonight, her and I have 'boyfriends' MWAHAHAH!
Now, I'm just waiting for E to get ready and that's why I'm on her computer, cuz we about to dipset! :)






***CHILLEN...well, I guess shit just happens unexpectedly

No comments:

Post a Comment