Thursday, January 22, 2009

so anxious...

DAMN! Genuwine got it right on point with that song mayneee! So today was just like any other Thursday....ha! Except not! If it were any other Thursday night, I wouldn't been FEENING or be bored at all. Yes, for the first time since I got back to school, I was bored!

AND!!!!!!


Get this: I got a super random, unexpected IM from the muthafuckah...

Him: So wat happen wen you got a ________?
ME: you're good
THEN AUTO-REPLY saying something like [I'm wifed up....etc.]
ME: nothing to worry about
Him: Kk
Him: Kk
ME: yepp
ME: so take care and have a nice life
Him: KK u 2
ME: will do

-----The End-----

How weird was that? I'm not even mad anymore. Like seriously, I forgave him a LONG time ago...so I've moved on with my life. && it is DEFINITELY BETTER that way :)





***PENSIVE...shieeet son!


P.S. Today was not quite what I expected. I hope for better days...like tomorrow and the rest of the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment