Sunday, January 25, 2009

WTF?!

Okayyyy! So I saw this shit and was like WTF? Check it out!





P.S.Dangggg so today was a long day...Got up at 7:30 AM and walked back to my dorm from sleeping over E's room.Took a quick ass shower, then got picked up by the parentals to go home for the day. Ate breakfast, took a nap, then went to church. Shopping. :) Laker game. [they won!] Henry's. Pick up brother at G-ma's.
I love my grandma...she's such a G! :) Like real talk, it's like she's psychic foreal. Nahhh she's just good at judging character and read movements & reactions well. She made me cry but because of joy! 





***ENLIGHTENED...


P.S.S. I was feeling super bold today, so I hit him up...no pun intended. LMAO! 
Back to feeling good? Yes, at least for today I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment