Tuesday, January 6, 2009

super juiceddddd! :]









Okay so I finally went through all four of my new classes this quarter...&& I fucking love them all!!!! 
DOC 2 Justice mandatory but I still like it
Philosophy Metaphysics makes me question everything :)
Ethnic Studies I can digg learning more about me & cultures!
Public Speaking possibly my favorite cuz I love being in front of people =D
So that's wussup :) Umm, and lately I've been in a 'reading mood' which is COMPLETELY & UTTERLY new to me cuz shieeeet I just do NOT read! Idk what is it mayne...&& I've been in a happy go lucky mood with a new perspective for the new year! :) So even if my wack ass phone completely is dunzoooo now, I'm still coo...not sweatin it dudeee!

Oh yeah, and it helps to have a snack box under my bed FILLED with snackies! :) Don't hate! MWAHAHAHA...



***SO HIGH...on life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment