Tuesday, February 3, 2009

AHHHH-mazingly Unexpected!

So I started reading for ethnic studies and I found myself in a dilemma of not wanting to stop, but at the same time, feeling like throwing the book on the floor because it made me angry as I was reading,

because "white" people keep taking everything away from people whom they consider inferior

and lying to them saying, oh yes we'll give you this and that, but later on, they just simply take those things away!

GRRRR!


Anywhoo, I actually worked out today! :) Everybody should be proud of me...AND I actually didn't eat like I normally do [obesity is gone for now] However, I am feeling a little sick, but I'm just gonna sleep it off.

OHHHH, and you know what? Those 'boy issues' I've been having on my mind lately simply flew away from my thoughts completely today! AHHHHH-mazing, isn't it?


Welp, I'm off to sleep. I know how early since it's only 10:39 pm and I usually go to bed at 2 am ish, but today has just been filled with unusual things...so CIAO! :)






***MOTIVATED!...finally! hello six-pack?! (:



No comments:

Post a Comment