Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Boys vs. Girls

Another revelation was revealed tonight, while E and I were watching 'Final Destination 3'. So it turns out that girls are like dudes and dudes can be like girls too. There may be that one main person a guy or a girl will have in mind, but despite that, he or she will still have other squeezes on the side until they officially get together with their main boothang. Take me for example. There is someone I have in mind, and for some crazy reason, I would consider him my main man...BUT I still kick it with other attractive dudes who I could potentially be interested in, and vice versa.
See, I can't even blame dudes for not fully committing to one girl unless she's his official girl because I actually feel like a dude right now, as this is phase in my life occurs. It's so much easier to understand how guys deal with these situations if you just put yourself in their shoes and if you're actually experiencing the same issues, feeling, and thoughts. It's funny because I used to say that I wasn't a jealous person, but because of all these things I've come to realize...with the help of Elize of course...I can actually admit that I am a jealous person but I don't wanna be known as a jealous person so I would tell people that I'm not. I really am though, in good reasoning. I just hope that no pain is involved, but that would be quite foolish of me to say that, because either way way, there will be some kind of hurt from one side...BUT at that particular moment, it felt right and good, so no finger can really be pointed to anyone.




***SOMEWHAT CLEARED UP...let's keep these going now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment