Tuesday, February 17, 2009

EGO BOOST

Shopping in the rain, blown, on Friday at Horton Plaza. In & Out. SDSU dorms. Wack ass Asian party.

So absolutely no Valentine on Saturday night. Me and E were eating at BK and this Asian couple was sharing one fckin ice cream cone...like WTF! Anywhoo, so I get this random call from an old 'friend' persay...saying he's coming back to San Diego permanently [EGO BOOST #1] . LMAO!
"WHY AM I IN CLEVELAND?! So you know ima tear that ass up right?!"

So then we walk back to my room after we fuck with E's piece...then a text from Mister Bowling Alley! [EGO BOOST #2] LOL. Watched Collateral. Talked & made fun of the homo-ness of Real World. MWAHAHA!

Shopping on Sunday. Purple chucks and gray jeans...sorry E. HOME. Told wiifey about inagauration day, FINALLY! :) 
Tuesday workouts.
"So I figured I might as well go see Julieanne =)"

Kicked it. Long conversation almost two hours. [EGO BOOST #3] Then, I find out that the lil punkass...can't even call him 'my lil punkass' anymore was in SD for a week! WTF, without telling me even when I said I missed him. GRRRR!




***PENSIVE...if it comes, it comes :)

P.S. On that 'fuck it' and F.O.D. {go figure}



No comments:

Post a Comment