Friday, February 20, 2009

PERFCT DAY!

Soooo, I wake up because of a phone call from my bestie :)
She triggered this almost perfect day because she hooked me up with a captain morgan handle.
Then went to discussion, got back and got a "parcel notification" email and got my online purchases! :)

Then class again. Got complimented by my TA about how I smell good, but I wasn't even wearing perfume...meaning I just smell good naturally! LMAO. Then Ralph's, got bronzer. Then got some cute ass Steve Madden pumps for $15 [yes hate on that!] MWAHAHAHA!

Get ready. State for coming out show for Sigma Lambda Gamma. Jack in the Box churros and cali burrito. GOTCHA SUCKAH jp! Kickback. Drunken asian girls are funny! Got to drive Adrian's car. I hate backin up.
'That shit took like 10 minutes!' LMAO!

End of the day...beginning of the weekend :)





***REFRESHING! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment