Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just some thoughts...

So last night, as much as I didn't know what to expect, turned out to be chill and pretty fun! (:
'I'm fcken fadedddd!'
ROFL!

And tonight, which was expected to be fun, wasn't as fun =/ At least I got to see my friends.

Now, I'm thinking about this subject that's been on my head for the past few days. I've been 'feenin' and thinking I'm just craving...but tonight, it's different. I miss my lil punkass, but it made me happy and smile to hear my lil bighead on the phone. Hmm, I'm quite perplexed about all this.

Are there real feelings and digging involved with this or is it just physical?

This night just had alot of different emotions involved: anger, disappointment, anxiety, joy
But in the end, it's all just part of life...you gotta take the bad with the good and move on from there, maybe even stronger than when you started. (:




***CONFUSED =/

No comments:

Post a Comment