Friday, April 24, 2009

This one poem

It's always interesting to go back and read old AIM thangs and sheeesh, the things you find just might surprise you! So peep this lil tid bit...if you READY for it! ;)




i kissed her

she kissed me

i kissed home

cuz im 4rm the south

n her south is jus as warm n wet

as the delta of mississippi

her hair flowed dwn her shoulders like a weeping willow's branches flowin listlessly in the breeze

n wen i approached her inner sanctum wit ease

her eyes

said one word

please

as in please dnt hurt me

objectify me

but Will fuck all the bullshit

n fuck me!

i closed my eyes

settled in 4 this predetermined ride

the sheet wrapped around her seatbelt-esque

what a coincidence

cuz im takin away her innoncence

only 4 these 3 hours

as i cater 2 her evry inch

wit a kiss

a lick

a gentle blow

n thn i finally throw

her across the room

cuz she likes it rough

she claims she's tough

but thn she begins 2 cry

n i stop

i stop i stop

i say wtf

wut is wrong

am i 2 long

she said in a whisper

i am so glad i didnt reconsider

cuz ur passion has revitalized me

n thru this sex

i am a new empowered being

so baby plz continue 2 lean

in2 me

dont stop

pull on my crop

n make me scream

becuz i cn tell thru ur eyes tht this is a dream

i wish i was urs entirely

so u cud secrete

n deplete by egg count by one

n procreate one

in turn become a unit

and become as strong as tht number

one

indivisible

nthn cud seperate our triangular conceptions

all this a result of my choice 2 lack contraception

ur eyes in my eyes as u entered me 4 the first time

was real

n the first time i cud feel

n the only time i hav bin healed

thank u Cavan


No comments:

Post a Comment