Friday, April 24, 2009

Just remembered...



I was sittin dwn out of twn yet it was my twn

n i gave my eyes sum exercise

N my green vision got exhausted

4 these sorry excuses for women

i was trippin

N thn i was slippin back in2 my chair

2 get some sleep wen i took a peek

n my mind reached its peak

N i cudnt speak n found tht my ability

2 do simple functions like rhyme dies

because i had made contact

Wit only one of my senses

but tht was more than enough

because we connected 6 times

We looked away n thn looked back

like we were sayin no

thru body language

She was amazin thn she blazed by me

n tht was it tmid tendencies

had limited me n i was finished

N thn it left me

i came at her with such grace

n ferocity n asked

y are you so quiet?

her reasoning was hunger

not knwing tht i cud

satiate tht appetite like a buffet

her mind n emotions wud nvr

crave another thing

N neither wud her stomach

n thn my interaction wit her

was interrupted

n i had this feeling tht evn

a goat cudnt stomach

My last words wud b

let me b ur caterer 2 u

thru u n wit u cuz im a huge fan

Julieanne its time 4 u 2 

make sum plans wit a real man


-11-27-08-



& dont even worry about who it's from cuz thats for me to know ;)


"A smile should never be wasted, it's the most powerful human expression"


No comments:

Post a Comment