Saturday, April 11, 2009

UPDATE!


I think I somehow feel like I actually go to UCSD now. Me & E went to a spoken word event earlier tonight after blazing and eating dinner and it was amazing! I feel like I had an intervention and I suddenly feel refreshed from all the poetry, music, and spoken word. They performers were very moving and inspiring.

Oh yeah & I might just be throwing my playaaaa ways out the window. Taking care of someone sick in bed was a part of the reason why I'm choosing to do so...but there are, of course other factors! Also, I'm kinda confused with this breakfast food because I don't know if I like it or not [E you know what I'm talking about] but all I know is that when I'm around that breakfast, I get all quiet and dont know what to say...which is so unlike me btw...so I'll see. I'm not trippen, or I don't like to say that I am, but we shall see.


BTW, I got quite infuriated today. Say and do anything to me, but DO NOT ever question my honesty and whether I'm being real or not! That is prolly one of thee worst things you can ever tell me, especially when I'm tryna help you out. PEACE!




***CONTEMPLATIVE... =/

No comments:

Post a Comment