Wednesday, April 15, 2009

currently listening to: QUICKLY by john legend.

Quick change of pace: im kinda over the playaaa ways...me and E are on the same page once again, but tell me why as soon as I get on that 'phase' [in quotes cuz its not forsure a phase] someone doesnt wanna talk to me because im 'wack' according to the person...and I have no idea why...getting over it.

Another thing...why am I chillen out on dudes, yet the F word came back slightly badly and hit me hard...like TWO muhfucken dreams in one night about one person? Like WTF wow!!!!!!!!!!!


I seriously just gotta chill and do me! & oh yeah btw, according to people...i act like a LEO. I know right...whatever THAT means! But if you wanna know, then READ this and YOU decide:

http://zodiac-signs-astrology.com/zodiac-signs/leo.htm

That's THAT.







***POKER FACE

No comments:

Post a Comment