Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Momma!


I didn't write a blog last night because I was actually proactive. I worked out for the first time in like two or so months. I walked to my old high school instead of getting a ride. And while I was waiting for my friend, I did a few bleachers. Then we ran and walked a lot of laps around the track and did more bleachers!

 Instead of waiting for someone to hit me up, I took the initiative to call, and frankly, it was because I was heated. So instead of acting like I usually would, I called and yelled at him for like a good 7 to 10 minutes. I see his point, yeah I understand and I got my questions answered but it felt good to release my anger and yell at someone for the first time...swear!

Anywhoo, today was a good day. It's the birthday of one of the most special people in the world to me! It's my mom's birthday. She just turned 48 but she's looking like she's in her late 30s haha.

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday, happy birthday,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMA!
i loveeee her <3




No comments:

Post a Comment