Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hyper days...

PET PEEVE # 107: It bothers me when I put a song on my blog but it only plays the first 30 seconds of it. Freakin imeem!

FAVORITE THINGS # 743: The Original Circus Animal Cookies- they're back due to popular demand! (:


So, when there is bad there has to be something good and I am definitely glad I have this blog and someone invented it because it's great for people like me who have tonssss and tonssss of things I think about.

I was feeling a lil irritated for some reason earlier but I'm in a great mood now :) Currently listening to the late MJ's "The Way You Make Me Feel" cuz it's such a feel good song, wouldn't you agree?! Anywhooo, here are some pictures- updated ones- since I haven't put any new ones up. ENJOY suckahhss!

[About to roll out to Urban with David's car]
[About to beach it...supposedly]
[Out to lunch at Applebee's]
[Dad's Ray Bans & my moms]
[Thinking of really cutting it this short]




***I'M IN ECSTASY! (:

1 comment:

  1. wwooowww that would b super short but u would still look super cute. :-)
    i think i might get me one of these things...

    ReplyDelete