Friday, July 3, 2009

It all started with this!

 i dnt give a fuck

maybe u cud not give a fuck wit me 2

kick it wit me

thn b thru

u effortlessly make me smile

so i take a moment

n turn back the dial

2 the ingredients of creating

guaranteed [ill.] elation

 

Dish: William Cavan Reid

          [as he should be]

ingredients:

 

One Fitted hat-cuz u wrap around my mind and thoughts so tightly yet so comfortably and create in those thoughts the most beneficial second-guessing i have ever experienced

 

One Child with a smile- cuz ur playful attitude takes me back to innocent life n releases me 4rm stressful thinking

 

A really refreshing movie- becuz u are definitely a "character" that sum actress has to portray you in the future ur personality is so surreal

 

A fresh pair of sneakers-cuz jus like shoes, you hav 2 search and hav sum luck 2 hav a chance meeting wit sumthn like u thats so revered and needed

 

One well-made Smoothie- cuz 2 create such a delicious drink u must mix in multiple attributes jus as u are mixed not jus racially, ur mentality and personality has sternness and shyness 2 create sumthn very real

 

A good laugh- self-explanatory u make me laugh at my lowest points

as well as my highest

 

Southern California- sunny disposition, fashion sense, shit talkin,common sense, and a motivation for more

 

All the most bomb food in the world- my fat fat....... u come in a close second behind fruit snacks but 4real u bein a woman n bein so open abt ur appetite is so crucial/neat/ne otha gay synonyms u wanna throw in there

 

 

Mix all together

Bake for 5 months

 

"A smile should never be wasted, it's the most powerful human expression"

-Will Reid

This is not meant to be some corny “I profess my affection 4 u” type poem

It is merely my thoughts on paper and the effect you have on me getting back to my normal self.

[-03-17-09-]


***Outlandish good looks don't stand a chance without undeniable charm, impeccable style, breathtaking personality, fresh humor, and flawless confidence to complete the package. But yeah I kinda have it THAT good (:

[i miss that muhfuckah like hella bad]

No comments:

Post a Comment