Saturday, July 25, 2009

Signs

You know it's pretty funny that I've been getting all these signals that I should end it but I didn't wanna just throw away my feelings down the drain, cuz let's face it, it aint that easy! I've been getting these dreams that have confused me cuz they leave mixed messages and things of that sort. And to top it all off, my sister has been telling me to end it because supposedly there's nothing good that can come out of a long distance kinda deal. of course I got mad because I thought, man she doesnt know what she's talking about! 

So being the stubborn me, I kinda didn't really hear her out. Instead, I prayed last night to give me a sign and some clarity so I know what I should do...And next thing you know, I wake up to see "I neva want anotha gf Ima b a single father"

Ha! So much for signs right??!! Cuz there it was...it was pretty much all I needed to see. I was somewhat relieved cuz it kinda took away the confusion, then I got pretty mad cuz wtf was I doing, wasting my damn time and energy AND feelings on someone who didn't even wanna be with anyone?!

I've been hurt before and I know he has been too but please understand I know exactly what it's like to get fucked over by the one you truly care about, like they didn't give two shits about talking to you or seeing you! But that's exactly why I know I will be there for someone I care about 100% cuz I don't ever wanna be the  person who causes that kind of pain that other people have caused me! I just wish he really knew that because I will be here and there, strong enough, as long as he will accept it. Call it what you want, that's just the person that I am.




***HURT

No comments:

Post a Comment