Friday, August 28, 2009

MWAHAHAHA!

Productive day! Went to class, and yes! I can take my final early so I get to go to LA next Saturday, I'm coming boppuhhhh! :) AND check this, I'm comin on Tuesday too! Anywhoo, my momma's a crackhead...NOT LITERALLY but she cracks me up! This woman is toooo funny and I love her to death, well cuz she ALWAYS takes me shopping for once AND I was talking to her about 'the birds and the bees' and what you know, she surprises THE HELL outta me when she answered,
"Oh well I can't do anything about it. Just don't get pregnant"
to me asking if she would get mad if she knew I do the deed.
"Just don't ask me to buy yall condoms, make him do it!"
 I almost feel bad for my siblings, more especially for my sister, cuz she doesn't get the same privileges as me, since she don't talk to moms like that AND I THINK I'm her favorite child! MWAHAHAHAHA but real talk though. I talk to her about my ish and she's like my best friend who knows when she needs to be my mom.





***COOLBEANS

No comments:

Post a Comment