Saturday, September 12, 2009

Caused by a Dream

I woke up extremely late today and I found myself with a start and an end to a poem already. Sounds a bit silly, but I jumped outta bed and wrote it out so it goes:

I only ask that you stay with me ‘til all the leaves of autumn fall.

No I don’t want you to weep,

nor do i want you to stall.

I want you to flow like the waters of the river deep

and flourish like the cub to turn into a king.

I want you to beam like the summer’s ray

and bloom like the flowers of spring,

for me to smile upon when i look down in May.

And if you ever stumble,

don’t you ever fear,

for your prayers so humble

and wishes backed with tear

you don’t have to keep nor hide.

Because like before, I’m only one call away.

Just whisper my name in the wind,

and I’ll bring your sunshine today.

I’ll keep the clouds away even in my end.





No comments:

Post a Comment