Thursday, September 17, 2009

Woo-sah!!

YESSSSS inFUCKNdeed! I finally solved that piece of shit hold on my account, meaning I will be moving in this Saturday! Mmmhmmm, Mary be prepared to pay me a visit :)
Aww man I'm smelling some food cooking up in my kitchen since my mother is not work today...hmm let's not speak about that. But anywhoo, things seem well off right now, shit FINALLY! Except I noticed you can't truly have everything...you just gotta learn to set your standards and make sure you know what you WANT and NEED first, then be able to adjust and compromise to the situations at hand. 

One other thing that keeps me up at night though...but I have a great feeling I'll be straight *crosses fingers* Some people distract me from thinking about it too much, which is good, except the distraction gets quite annoying at times. Funny to me most of the time, but really, how many times can you force something on me and how many times do I have to keep saying NO for it to stop being an issue? There were some times, I gotta admit when I thought I was agreeing with it BUT hell nahhh, I know what I want and it's not that! What I want knows I want [it] and knows I do the best I can. Once I have my heart set on something, it stays there...unless otherwise provoked.

Do everything with passion and that crazy lil thang called love. Shit makes you go crazy at times, but hey, I'd rather be crazy than bland, feel me?! MWAHAHAHA! Ummm yeah so I'm supposed to be going to Phil's BBQ today to finally get a taste of their infamously scrumptious ribs and chicken and BBQ beans, but I have no idea what time this mofo will get me to treat me sheeesh, always late so I'm sittin here in a bathing suit, to try and get a last tan in before I go back to school. Spumoni ice cream is back! YUMMMM :)




***MUSICAL...happiness is contagious :)


No comments:

Post a Comment