Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HIGH on LIFE


I was reading a blog entry last night/this morning that, I wouldn't say made me realize something cuz I already knew it, but it helped me put words in my own thoughts. I definitely have let an idea turn into something so much more than that. I let it hinder something that makes me happy, BUT I realized that I am more patient, stronger, and have more faith, as long as I dig deeper than what I see in the surface.

It's the things that are unexpected that most touches our hearts and leaves a mark that will linger no matter the trials and tribulations. It's also those who we try to help who end up helping us in bettering ourselves, who end up shining their lights on us and continue to brighten our lives with their presence.

We tend to focus on the standards we want out of life instead of really looking AND seeing what is infront of us. Yes, it's great to know what you want, but we also have to acknowledge that what we want may come in a different shape or form, and more times than not, it does. We just have to learn to distinguish whether or not it is something that we truly want, even in its other form, and if we are passionate enough to nourish it. Such things are very fragile, but once found, they become the foundations of who we are from that point on. They become the pillars of strength, patience, hope, and faith...and whether we choose to or not, they bless us with their presence to let our own shine brighter. So be careful with what you say or do, because the person right next to you just might let their light shine on you.




***THANK YOU to [whom.] it may concern


1 comment:

  1. you came to my page and left one of the loveliest comments i've ever come across. and i say lovely because of the fact that it was a post i felt was real personal to me and your comment gave me a sense of comfort in not feeling like my thoughts/feelings/views in matters like that aren't ridiculous. and then i come to your blog and i have to say im simply blown away. there are so many things about this page that i relate to personally. i guess that makes you pretty cool. but this post here was probably exactly what i needed to read at this very moment. you're pretty insightful and mature. i plan on peepin this blog often.

    [ps i wanted to follow you buuuuut i dont see where i can make that happen...]

    ReplyDelete