Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Poetry session

Tryna explain myself and what I feel sometimes come with some sort of difficulty, like right now...and it's not like I'm really trippen either, I just wish it was easier to put a finger on some emotions. I was thinking about writing something, but then again, I don't even know how I would start it off or what exactly I would write, so I just watched some videos...still doesn't explain what I'm feeling exactly though. I just like these :)










It's an ongoing cycle so maybe next time I'm feeling a certain way,  
instead of writing a completely new blog entry, I should just 
refer people "to see entry # so-so, date so-so"


P.S. That last one hits hard...speechless

1 comment:

  1. what about finding different poems and songs that relate? if you get a chance check these out:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFhFaRKVpTY

    and my personal favorite [both artist/poem]:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqRqNDJWODM

    i hope you like em...

    ReplyDelete