Monday, November 30, 2009

For the longest time...


I've been wanting to get a tattoo. I coulda gotten one twice already but something, usually money, prevented me from getting one cuz I'd spend it on shopping instead...but I REALLY WANNA GET ONE!

Not even on some superficial 'Oooo I wanna get a star on my arm that means nothing to me!' kinda thing. The tattoos I want actually have deeper meanings behind them. No offense, but I just don't think that stars are all that meaningful especially if you get it just so you can say you're tatted...but that's just me personally. But anywhoo, I won't say what tats I want cuz someone might jack me BUT i will say they are worth spending money on...

With that said, someone should invest in getting me one of the six tattoos I want this Christmas! 

Think about it, it'll be your xmas present to me AND every time I & others look at it, I'll be able to say, "Ohhh this tattoo...? [insert name here] got it for me" with a big smile on my face. 

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment