Monday, November 30, 2009

Sickening.


Last night, I slept pretty early for me...which was around 12 and I had this dream. In the dream, I was with a few homies on the bed I was really sleeping on last night. It was getting pretty late and we all decided to just chill and talk. Then I find myself falling asleep, and then next thing I knew, I was laying down on the side of the bed I usually sleep on, with the comforter on my bare body. I got up instantly and found that one of the homies was laying next to me tryna kiss me and I was like WTF! I got this sickening feeling in my stomach. So I immediately get dressed and tell him to do the same. Then I go to my homegirl and tell her that was soooo wrong if what I thought really did happen! She laughed it off and said that it was no big deal. That got me heated because it WAS a big deal. Then I started thinking about how a certain someone would feel and how fucked up that relationship was gonna be, and oh there goes that thing with him. I got in the shower passed my homegirl STILL laughing, then she says "At least I like him!" and I started crying. Then I woke up foreal this morning and I vividly remembered every little thing in the dream, and still felt sick to my stomach.

That shit was TOO weird! I would never pull shit like that in real life, cuz I don't want KARMA to slap me in the face AND I don't wanna mess anything up. That's exactly why I don't understand how some people can go out and be disloyal...and just mess around with people when they clearly are in some type of a relationship. It;s sickening to me personally.



Wheeew! Thank goodness it was JUST a dream.





1 comment:

  1. Grrr, i'm w/ you there. why are people sometimes so cold, immune to the hearts of others?
    P.s. thanks for the suggestions on the Xmas prez.
    video games is definitely up there,
    shoes, yeah, i'll let HIM figure that one out :D

    ReplyDelete